ThemeXpert is delighted to present its new extension Xpert Tabs, a tab module for presenting contents in a beautiful way in Joomla! Websites. Available in 5 presets, it should be quite adaptive in any type of sites due to its power to load any type contents such as K2, Joomla! articles, modules etc. with different effect. It is sure to make any site more attractive by positioning top or bottom and easy customization. Xpert tabs has even more features as auto play option and title minimization.
- Joomla Article Support
- K2 Article Support
- Modules Support
- 5 Built-in style with customization ability.
- MVC style overloading.
- 3 Animation Effects, Plain/Fade/Slide
- Auto/Custom module width.
- Auto Height Adjustment.
- Tab positioning, Top/Bottom
- Tabs Interaction, Click/Mouse Over.
- Multiple tab module loading on single page.
- Title minimization: customizable to shorten long titles automatically.
- Auto play option.
- Auto pause option.
- Show/Hide read more, ability to change read more text.
- jQuery loading without any confliction, that means if you publish multiple scroller jQuery will load only once.
- Latest jQuery Compatible
Название: Xpert Tabs
Версия: Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 3.7
- Xpert Timeline - модуль joomla
Xpert Timeline module allows you to display Timeline from Google Spreadsheet. You can create your own gorgeous timeline easily, using nothing more than a Google spreadsheet....
- Xpert Access - модуль joomla
Login or registration is sometimes the most important but the most annoying part when it is judged from the point view of visualization. So why not take a chance and try to...
- Xpert Captions - модуль joomla
To allow presenting contents in a dazzling way, Themexpert brings a brand new module Xpert Caption. It’s a box and caption plug-in offering numerous effects and sliding...
- Xpert Countdown - модуль joomla
XpertCountdown is a highly-customizable and top-tier Joomla countdown module. It allows you to display countdown in any page also it comes with extensive option handles and...
- Опубликовано: 04 Сентябрь 2014