This is a neat image slider with a nice blurred background effect. It loads 2 sets of images. One for the background and one for the actual slider. It uses a blitting technique to display the images (the same technique used for flash games, meaning that the slider animation is very optimized).
- Change the width and height of the component and width and height of the main rotator from the back-end;
- Adjust slider speed and background blur settings;
- All special characters of the font are embedded (this feature is limited by the font’s capabilities) e.g. au?ceeeeiio?uuUUU?OIIEEEEC?AAA;
- You can write, change size & set color for: Button Text Navigation, Thumb Text Navigation, Description Text Box;
- Enable / Disable or Show / Hide: Each image, Auto Start, Hide Controls, Pause;
- You can change the path for: Left or Right Arrow, Normal, Over & Selected Buttons (all images that you want to change, must be in png format for transparency to be applied);
- You can add description of the image (optional);
- Supports images (JPG, PNG, GIF);
- Super easy to use, fast and reliable.
- And....much more.
Название: Image Rotator with Effect
Версия: Joomla 2.5, Joomla 3.x - 1.0.8
- Magic Events Calendar - модуль joomla
Have you ever had a special day or a special event marked in your home calendar ? I belive we all had at least one, but now it's not just your special day, you can share it...
- Super Image Accordion - модуль joomla
Super Image Accordion is a images slideshow, very easy to use and can be used in presentation and commercial sites to create an impact on your clients or visitors. With just...
- countdownMP - модуль joomla
There is not a simpler way to countdown the days, hours, minutes, seconds till the New Year, Christmas, Easter or any other event, than the coolest CountdownMP. This simple...
- Image Rotator Pro - модуль joomla
Professional looking banner rotator, flash based, easy to customize, a simply and intuitive administration panel, super easy to configure with a lot of features such as...
- Опубликовано: 05 Сентябрь 2014